Who we are
This is the online shop for The Miracle Theatre.
What we collect and store
While you visit, the site will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: the site will ask you to enter this so it can estimate shipping before you place an order, and to send you the order!
When you make a purchase, you’ll be asked to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. This information will be used for purposes, such as to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments
- Set up your account for the online shop
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Send you weekly email updates, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, the site stores your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, the Administrator and Shop Manager can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.